With over 13,000 employees and a turnover of $1bn, Egis is an international group providing consultancy, engineering, project structuring and operations support across many sectors, including: transport, urban development, building, industry, water, environment and energy.
Egis is 75% owned by the French “Caisse des Dépôts” and 25% owned by Iosis Partenaires, (a “partner” executive and employee shareholding)
In aviation, Egis delivers multidisciplinary consultancy and engineering services to Air Traffic Management (ATM), institutions, airport and aircraft stakeholders.
Egis draws on a strong and unique aviation ex¬pertise to take up tomorrow's challenges and support operational, technological and organisational evolutions. Egis understands all aspects or airport, ATM and air navigation businesses. Egis employs many aviation experts with different skills and experience, including internationally recognised economists, operational experts, safety and security professionals, systems engineers and Human Factors and technology specialists.
Egis works on multi-scale projects, building on the experience of a multicultural team. With offices around the globe, Egis delivers projects locally and provides solutions tailored to clients’ needs.
- Strategy and decision-making,
- Business economics (master planning, business plan, CBA…),
- Institutional and regulatory support,
- Quality and safety management,
- Project development & planning (master planning, bid and project management).
- Design of airside, landside & terminal infrastructure,
- System and equipment engineering (from definition phase to integration, and commissioning),
- Construction management
Airport Turnkey projects
- Airport infrastructure (airport terminal and equipment),
- ATC infrastructure (control tower, tower cab…).
Airport Concessions and operations
- Airport concession projects,
- Consultancy on airport management and performance improvement,
- Development strategy (new routes, non-aeronautical activities),
- Project building and financing.
Egis is shareholder and co-operator of 17 international airports totalising 27 million passengers including Brest, Quimper and Pau-Pyrénées (France), Abidjan (Cote d’Ivoire), Libreville (Gabon), Paphos and Larnaca (Cyprus), Brazzaville, Pointe-Noire and new Ollombo airport (Congo), Viracopos Campinas (Brasil), Ostend-Bruges and Antwerp (Belgium),Tahiiti-Faa’a, Bora-Bora, Raiatea and Rangiroa (French Polynesia).
- Transition guidance to EASA regulation on aerodromes for Marseille Airport
- Planning analysis and preliminary design of India's first heliport in Rohini, near Delhi
- Developing SOPs and operations manuals for the new terminal at Jeddah Airport
- Airport performance, capacity and resilience enhancement for London Gatwick and Heathrow Airports
- Study on the development of a cargo hub at SSR Airport, Mauritius
- Feasibility study for extension of terminals T1 and T3, Lyon Airport
- EPCM for main runway and taxiways refurbishment at Toulouse-Blagnac Airport
- Independent engineer for Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and Sihanoukville Airports
- Design review and value engineering for the masterplan and the design of 3 regional airports
- Studies and works supervision for the new Nouakchott International Airport
- Studies for the new Ndjamena-Djermaya international airport
Operations & Management
- 12-year concession contract for the operation & management of Pau-Pyrénées Airport
- 20-year concession contract for the operation & management of Brest and Quimper Airports
Air Traffic Management
- Technical assistance to the definition, integration, validation and deployment of ATC systems, including Human Factors and safety assurance for DGAC/DSNA, France
- 2015-2030 CNS/ATM masterplan for Kenya Civil Aviation Authority
- Air navigation operational consultancy services for Jeddah Airport
- Support to the definition & implementation of green procedures for rotorcraft
- Safety assurance project for nationwide CNS/ATM system modernisation programme for AEROTHAI, Thailand
- Analysis and reorganisation of the Morrocan en-route airspace
- Assistance to Maastricht Control Centre for the SESAR INITIAL-4D Integration and Pre-Operational Validation activities – EUROCONTROL
- Safety case for a European ANSP on RPAS and R&D activities around the integration of drones within airspace
- Support to the implementation of satellite navigation services in African ACP countries (SAFIR project)
Institutions & air navigation matters
- Assistance to Madagascar CAA in to successfully remove Air Madagascar from Annex B of EU Ban List
- Assistance to Civil Aviation of Togo to score 86,89 % of effective implementation of ICAO SARPs
- EU-China Civil Aviation Project / Institutional Capacity Building for the Civil Aviation Sector in China
- Technical assistance to the structuration of the Civil Aviation authorities of South Sudan and Libya
- Consultancy services in support of EASA international technical co-operation activities, mainly in Africa and Asia
- Technical training services to Maldives CAA
- Consultancy for the implementation of public services contracts to operate domestic air services, New Caledonia