Alstef designs, builds and commissions complete baggage handling facilities including the associated software systems, 100% Hold Baggage screening security systems, check-ins, belt conveyors.
Alstef has industrial experience going back more than 45 years in the provision of automated systems. The company is an established leader in the provision of baggage handling systems. The company designs, builds and commissions complete baggage handling facilities including the associated software systems.
Alstef 's extensive project management experience has let it to successfully complete major contracts worldwide.
Alstef 's comprehensive experience of baggage security systems covers 100% Hold Baggage Screening at several major airports across Europe.
Alstef has been a pioneer in the provision of through life support to baggage handling systems users. ALSTEF proposes services for the operation and maintenance of installations ; this support can range from down-modem software support to facilities management with a team of engineers permanently on site to operate and maintain the facility.
Alstef can provide a wide range of products and services for all the stages of the baggage handling process:
• Check-ins: the check-in desk is the interface between the passengers and the baggage handling system. Alstef 's check-in designs satisfy the broad spectrum of airline requirements.
• Belt conveyors : the new design of the belt conveyors improves their modularity, maintainability and reliability.
• 100% Hold Baggage Screening (HBS): the requirements for the screening of passenger baggage are becoming increasingly more rigorous. ALSTEF has solved these problems, with proven 100% HBS systems where there is no significant impact on passenger throughput. Our systems have been installed as extensions to existing baggage handling installations and incorporated in new projects.
• The range of carousels has been designed to offer greater reliability and easier maintenance : non-contact drive mechanism, super quiet in operation, modular construction, low maintenance requirement.
• BAGWARE® control and management system is a software package developed by ALSTEF to control all the baggage screening process. At the center of the system, BAGWARE® makes the interface with the airport flights software, with the conveyor control PLC's, and with the DCV ground control system. It also interfaces with the flights display system of the sorter delivery chutes. BAGWARE® can also interface with the supervision systems dedicated to the baggage sortation equipment and with the airport GTC. This function provides a detailed view of the whole installation. BAGWARE® developed under LINUX/ORACLE is supported by a cluster insuring the redundancy of the equipment. In case of breakdown the hardware/software architecture is capable of carrying on the operations automatically without any operator's action.
• Simulation allows evaluation of a system prior to manufacture and installation. A three-dimensional computer model is created which incorporates the characteristics of the equipment proposed for the baggage handling system. The model can then be tested under conditions such as various throughput levels or equipment failure to identify weaknesses in the design.
AIRBUS INDUSTRIE (Toulouse - FRANCE) : aircraft delivery center
BALE MULHOUSE Euroairport (FRANCE/SWITZERLAND)
HELSINKI VANTAA Airport (FINLAND): Terminals 1 & 2
LYON ST EXUPERY Airport (FRANCE): Terminal 2
NICE Airport (FRANCE) : Terminal 1
PARIS CDG Airport (FRANCE): Terminal 3 and 2G, 2E, 2B
PARIS ORLY Airport (FRANCE): South & west terminals
TOULOUSE BLAGNAC Airport (FRANCE): Halls B,C & D
MOSCOU (Russia) Sheremetyevo Airport: Terminal B
EMIRATES AIRLINES Dubai (U.A.E.) : Crew members terminal
ISTANBUL ATATURK Airport ( TURKEY) : International and domestic terminals
CAYENNE Rochambeau airport
MONTREAL P.E. TRUDEAU Airport (CANADA) : US departures area
FORT DE France Airport (Martinique)
POINTE A PITRE Airport (Guadeloupe)
ABIDJAN airport (IVORY COAST)
BAMAKO airport (MALI)
HURGADA airport (EGYPT)
OUJDA airport (MOROCCO) : International Terminal