Groupe ADP is one of the few airport operators to be present in all aspects of the airport value chain, from upstream studies in engineering, master planning and design, to the commissioning and operation of complex infrastructure (terminals, runways, baggage sorting, etc.). It develops, operates and develops the three main Paris airports under the Paris Aéroport banner : Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Paris-Orly and Paris-Le Bourget, as well as some ten civil aviation aerodromes in the Paris region.
Through its shops and restaurants, Groupe ADP aims to offer the best shopping and Parisian experience to its many passengers. As a property owner and developer in Ile-de-France, it implements a real estate policy in favour of Cargo and logistics activities, and also promotes the airport city with office buildings and hotels.
At the same time, all subsidiaries, activities and businesses combined, Groupe ADP is active in 125 airports in 50 countries around the world. It operates directly or indirectly under concession or management contract a network of 29 airports worldwide in 2021 and the alliance it forms with TAV Airports and with GMR Airports give rise to the world's leading airport network.
Groupe ADP stands for airport, commercial, real estate, international development and many other activities.
- Aeronautical activities : Activities carried out by Groupe ADP as airport manager of the three main airports in the Paris area.
- Shops and services : Commercial activities (shops, bars and restaurants, car parks, car rental companies, banks and exchange offices) and activities of joint ventures in airport distribution and catering,
- Real estate : Activities combining airport real estate (freight stations, maintenance hangars, buildings near the runways) and diversification real estate,
- International and airport investment : Activities carried out by Groupe ADP and its subsidiaries which operate management and engineering activities. With its two partners - TAV Airports and GMR Airports - and a portfolio of 28 airports managed in 2021, Groupe ADP controls the world's largest airport network.
- Information and communication technology services : Activities segment covers all activities carried out by Hub One (a 100% subsidiary of Groupe ADP), which which operates information and communication technology services in professional environments.
- China - Groupe ADP, is present in China for more than 25 years. The Terminal 1 of the new Beijing-Daxing International Airport, commissioned in autumn 2019, is representative of the group's know-how in planning and architectural design.
- Jordan - Following the winning of a concession contract in 2007, Groupe ADP has been operating and developing Queen Alia International Airport in Amman, through Airport International Group (AIG) in which it holds a 51% stake alongside builders and investment funds (since 2018).
- Chile - Since October 2015, Groupe ADP and its partners have been operating the concession of Arturo-Merito Benítez International Airport in Santiago de Chile, the 6th largest airport in Latin America. With the inauguration of the new international terminal on 26 February 2022, the airport can handle up to 38 million passengers per year.
- Mauritius - Since 2009, Groupe ADP has been operating the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Airport (SSR), located in the south-east of the capital Port Louis, under concession and holds a 10% stake in the capital of the concession company ATOL (Airport Terminal Operations Limited).
- Bahrain - Since 2014, Groupe ADP is involved in a major airport project in the Kingdom of Bahrain, through its subsidiary ADP Ingénierie, which has been commissioned to design the new terminal at Bahrain International Airport and supervise the works.
- Nepal - Groupe ADP was selected, by the Nepalese authorities, to plan the development of Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu, as well as to provide assistance in the preparation and implementation of a Public-Private Partnership.