Bodet is a long-established name in synchronisation and time display in the transport sector, including airports. Its know-how is recognised internationally, thanks to the quality and reliability of its products.
Founded in 1869, the BODET Group now encompasses several different areas of activity, and ranks among the international leaders in time measurement and management: tower clocks, sports scoreboards, time synchronisation and distribution, time management software.
Today, Bodet employs over 650 staff and markets its products in over 110 countries through its network of five subsidiaries across Europe and a network of 300 agents and distributors worldwide.
All its products are designed and manufactured in France at sites in Trémentines and Cholet (Maine-et-Loire, France) in order to guarantee the seamless and optimal quality of its products.
BODET designs and manufactures high-precision synchronisation and time distribution systems intended for airports:
- Time server and time centre for device synchronisation
- Digital (LCD, LED) and analogue clocks suitable for all environments, both indoors and outdoors: passenger terminals, service buildings, control towers.
Time server combine time-base precision and an approach centred on the secure network, with a compact modular design guaranteeing a powerful and accurate time reference system:
- Combination of two technologies: High precision and network security with a TCXO or OCXO quartz oscillator.
- Multiple synchronisation by order of priority via GPS, SAASM GPS, multi-GNSS, etc.
- Reliable and modular product with a wide variety of input / output signals (NTP, IRIG, PPS).
- Time server management via a built-in web server for secure network management (enable or disable encryption, authentication, authorisation and accounting protocols) and alarm notification via SNMP traps and email.)
>>> Discover the range of time servers.
Bodet offers various models of analogue clock for indoor and outdoor use, with diameters ranging from 30 to 60cm.
Some analogue clock models enable technical operation supervision via the Ethernet network (supervised time distribution).
>>> Discover the range of analogue clocks.
The Bodet digital clock range covers several models, and comes in several languages:
- LED digital clocks: Hour-minute-second, date, and temperature display / 5, 7 and 10cm high digits / LED colours: red, green, yellow, blue, white.
- LCD digital clocks: Hour-minute-second, date, and temperature display / 7 and 14cm high digits / Digital clock with reflective or luminous liquid crystal display.
- Multi-zone digital clocks: Time display for 3 to 6 cities.
>>> Discover the range of LED digital clocks.
>>> Discover the range of LCD digital clocks.
Algiers Houari Boumediene
Hassi Messaoud, Laghouat, Tlemcen
Arturo Merino Bénitez Santiago de Chili
Cairo and Hurgada
Roissy Charles de Gaulles and Orly
Nantes Atlantique, Bordeaux
Lyon Saint Exupery, Nice Côte d’Azur
Metz-Nancy Lorraine, Strasbourg
Djakarta Soekarno-Hatta Airport
Kota Kinabalu International
Faro, Funchal and Lisbon
Son San Joan Palma de Mallorca
Málaga San Sebastian
Granada, Gando Canarias
New Bangkok International
Esenboga, Izmir, Urfa