Since 1991, RESA has been developing and commercializing automated and integrated software solutions, targeting the operational needs of the airport industry throughout the world.
Since 1991, RESA has been developing and commercializing automated and integrated software solutions, targeting the operational needs of the airport industry throughout the world. We have established a wide-reaching product range delivering our expertise in all key areas (passenger and baggage processing, flight management, resource allocation, billing, flight information display systems, etc.)
RESA offers a complete software range,which meets most of the airports ’ essential operational management needs :
- CREWS, a CUPPS system,
- CREWS LDCS, a Local DCS,
- PAXTRACK, a Passenger Control and Tracking System,
- BAGERA, a Baggage Tracking and Reconciliation System (BRTS),
- INFOPAX, an Airport Operational Database (AODB),
- DIAGRAM, a Resource Management System (RMS),
- VISTA, a Flight Information Display System (FIDS),
- VISTA WEB, a “staff” intranet display module,
- INVOICE, an airport billing system,
- ATLAS, an extra aeronautical billing system,
- FAIRWAY, a communication system (among all the airport systems and between the airport and its external/partners systems).
This complete portfolio grants RESA with the ability of controlling every link of the operational chain within airports and makes the systems integration easier.
RESA has installed its products in over 200 airports worldwide, dealing with less than 10,000 up to 80 million passengers:
• Paris (CDG/ORY),
• Cuba (10 airports),
• Punta Cana,
• La Romana,
• French Caribbean Islands,
• French Guyana...